Thursday, July 28, 2011

JET LAG :(

Oh the joy of jet lag!! It really makes me feel crazy when my body feels awake when it is just not supposed to!! We all crashed hard around 9:00pm. I woke up from a dead sleep at 3:00am WIDE AWAKE!!! Ethan was awake around 3:15 and then Jon Jon woke up around 3:30. Joey and Grace are snoozing hard. Below you will find the "List of POSITIVE THINGS" I composed while wide awake to keep my mind off of being upset about now being able to go back to sleep.

:) POSITIVE THINGS :)
- I am so happy to be in my own bed and not in a hard China hotel bed!!
- I am so happy to hear planes flying over my house right now and I AM NOT ON THEM!!!
- I am so thankful to have three beautiful children in this house, together at last!!
- I am thankful for big boys who are crazy about their little sister!
- I am so thankful Grace made it through the trip home without getting sick!
- I am so thankful we made it home with all of our luggage and that we made our connecting flight!
- I am so thankful I made it through another China trip WITHOUT having to use a squatty potty!!
- I am so thankful to be in a place where I can drink tap water from the sink! Oh yes, I just had to stick my face under the kitchen faucet like a kid and drink! It may be city water and not yummy well water, but it sure beats toxic China water!!
- I am so thankful to be in a place where I can speak freely about Jesus and not have to worry about someone telling me how many children I can have!
- I am thankful to be blessed with so many frinds and such a precious family!!
- I am so thankful our little girl is sleeping in the bed we made ready for her!


** Update **
Ethan went back to sleep at 8:00am and Jon went back to sleep around 11:00am. Joey and Grace are still asleep. I have unpacked suitcases and have been washing clothes ALL DAY and there are still more! How in the world did we end up with so many dirty clothes. I think they are multiplying. :)
I sure hope I sleep tonight! Actually, I hope we all sleep. Wow, this could get really crazy if we all end up on different sleeping schedules!! UGH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment