Monday, July 25, 2011

happy anniversary

Today Joey and I celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe it. It has been such a crazy journey. Since we never really give each other anniversary gifts, it is funny that again we have ended up celebrating our anniversary by adding another cute little Chinese kid to our family as our anniversary gift! We laughed when we celebrated our 10th anniversary bringing Jon Jon home. I cannot believe we are back 4 years later. It is just crazy the things God calls us to do. It has been a pretty cool journey so far during these 14 years. If someone had told me 14 years ago we would travel around the world to create our family, I would have told them they were crazy! And to think I swore I’d never may you! What a way to celebrate…driving through China on our way to take our girlie home! I love you! I sure am glad I have you to drive me crazy each day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment